As anyone who has visited my blog before will have noticed, I've changed the blog's name and template/theme/look this weekend. I've also decided to move any posts relating to NaNoWriMo to their own blog, which can be found here:
Twisting the Tale
And yes, I know that the blog's title doesn't exactly match its address (the URL with twistingthetale minus the s has already been taken). Luckily exporting and importing all of the posts seems to have gone without a hitch, so I just need to finish tidying up the NaNo blog and deleting any non-NaNo posts that are lurking.
When this year's NaNo begins I intend to post weekly word counts, etc. on the new blog, so I'll add a link on here for anyone who's interested in how it's going.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! All comments will be moderated before showing up on the page.