Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Plodding along

Since my last post, made some weeks ago thanks to successive tennis tournaments on TV and the conclusion of Supernatural series five, I've realised how much I've missed my ghost stories. A few times I've considered writing a different novel for the 2YN course, most likely the idea that I've had for about ten years, but on second thoughts have decided to stick with my murder mystery The Monochrome Landscape. However I've also discovered a short story contest for unpublished female writers in the UK - The Asham Award - and as the theme for this year is Ghost or Gothic I can't let the challenge pass me by, can I? My old idea is therefore moved to the back of the cupboard again, but only until TML is finished. And as it's a ghost story with a lot of history and a mystery involved, I really can't wait to make a start on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! All comments will be moderated before showing up on the page.