Monday, 26 June 2023

Tiny Acorns

 Well, the plans I'd set out in my previous post got stalled for various reasons, though I sort of made a start. However, I had three pieces of flash fiction posted online at the weekend as part of National Flash Fiction Day My first offering was chosen for the FlashFlood journal, and can be found here: Blackout My other pieces were chosen for The Write In and can be found here: The Riddle of the Stones (my response to Prompt 7) and The Boy in the Valley (Prompt 12). This year we have badges to display as well 




Before the three pieces mentioned above, I had my first microflash of the year - Saudade - accepted by Friday Flash Fiction back in March. So, I may not have made as much novel progress as intended, but I'm more than happy to have had four shorter pieces accepted :) 


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! All comments will be moderated before showing up on the page.