Friday, 8 July 2022

Camp NaNoWriMo Week 1 Update

There's not an awful lot say, other than progress on TML is going fairly well :) In fact, I think I've written more of it in the past week than I did when I first started on the project in 2010. The current grand total, as shown by the little bar on the right-hand side of the page, stands at 45712. I've estimated that the total length will be around 60k - it's not supposed to be an epic thriller, after all. In order to reach that target, I have another 14288 words to write. As I've written 7153 words since I started Camp NaNo on 1st July, I know that reaching that target is possible over the next two weeks. So, I could/should actually finish writing the first draft of TML! This year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! All comments will be moderated before showing up on the page.