So far, progress has stalled since I finished Chapter 14 of TML. However, I'm hoping to make a start on Chapter 15 this month (from about 13th, as I'll be away), though I have a few short stories and flash fiction projects that I need to finish tinkering with. With those things in mind, I'm toying with the idea of using July's Camp NaNoWriMo as a way of getting another decent-sized chunk of TML written, though I'll limit myself to 20-30k words rather than 50k. It will be summer after all, and hopefully the weather will be better than it's been of late, so with any luck I'll be able get a few decent days out slotted into the month. In the meantime, I'm catching up on quite a lot of books on my TBR list, so it's not all bad ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! All comments will be moderated before showing up on the page.