Since my last post, I've taken the plunge and signed up for the July session of Camp NaNoWriMo in an effort to get more of TML written. I've set my word count at 20,000 words, as I'll have other things going on throughout the month. Here's the official badge:
I'll be updating the word count thingy on the right-hand side of the page, together with adding a summary post at the end of each week (as I've done on my other blog when taking part in the regular NaNoWriMo).
As the title of this post suggests, I've also decided to have a bash at this year's National Flash Fiction Day. I haven't written a great deal of flash fiction, so I thought that I'd have a go. I've made a note of a few prompts that I'm interested in so far, and have sent in an entry for Prompt 0. If nothing else, it'll be good practice.
UPDATE: I also sent an entry for Prompt 24, and am pleased to say that both of my pieces were published on The Write In! Here are the links:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! All comments will be moderated before showing up on the page.