Saturday, 14 August 2010
Well, I've started!
As the title of this post suggests, I have indeed made a start on the main stage of writing The Monochrome Landscape. According to Word I've written 2191 words so far, but Liquid Story Binder says 2185. As I'm copying and pasting from LSB to Word as I go, I'm not sure where the six extra words have materialised from...? I'll be sticking with Word's total for updating the progress meter at the side of the page, but it'll be interesting to see how much the figures differ when I get a few more chapters completed.
Labels:
2YN,
The Monochrome Landscape,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go! 2k is certainly a proper start-- and I can't wait to see how the story develops.
ReplyDeleteThanks Rigs :) The progress has slowed a fair bit this week - I guess you could call it Chapter 2 Syndrome! Hopefully it will pick up again next week but I've decided not to worry about it too much, especially as the thirty week schedule is more of a guide than a set deadline.
ReplyDelete5,000 words already. Great start. This is my 2nd try at commenting here. Wonder if it works this time....
ReplyDeleteThanks :) The word count is a tiny bit higher now, and I'll probably update on here and at FWM when I've finished Chapter 2. Comments on these blogs sometimes go wonky for some reason, which may be a Blogspot-wide problem rather than something to do with individual blogs. A second or third attempt usually works though.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete