Friday, 8 January 2010
Two Year Novel Course
I don't make New Year's Resolutions as a rule, although taking part in NaNoWriMo in 2008 and 2009 were resolutions for those years, but for this year I decided to add the Two Year Novel Course (2YN) to the list. It's a free course presented by Lazette Gifford at Forward Motion for Writers (see link at the side of the page), and covers the complete process of writing a novel from basic starting points to sending it out into the big wide world. In addition to taking part in the course there's also this year's NaNo novel to plan and research, so I think there's plenty to keep me occupied while stuck indoors due to the snow and ice that we're all dealing with here in the UK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! All comments will be moderated before showing up on the page.