Tuesday, 12 January 2021

TML Update (Shock! Horror!)

 Yep, that means that I've resumed work on the good old TML project. As with last year, I'm using the Two Month Challenge at Forward Motion in order to get things moving again, with four chapters of at least 1000 words. At the time of posting I've completed the first of those chapters (Chapter 10) with 1288 words. Back in a previous post I noted that 10 would be longer than 9, and it is by a hundred words or so. Though it didn't end up as a chapter of epic proportions, it's still good to have made a start on TML again, and with any luck I'll actually get it finished this year! I'll update the word count thingy on the right as each chapter is completed, and we'll check on the state of play at the end of the month. Who knows, I may get 'in the zone' and have more than four chapters written by the end of February :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! All comments will be moderated before showing up on the page.