Friday, 28 February 2020
Challenge Complete
After a late start, I finally managed to write another four chapters of The Monochrome Landscape for the challenge at Forward Motion. In doing so I've more or less doubled the word count that I'd reached back in the mists of time - or ten years ago or thereabouts. Thank goodness I'd kept all of my original notes, and could still make sense of the scribble in an A4 notebook that's seen much better days. Needless to say I'm going to carry on writing this novel, and don't intend to take another ten years to finish it. The word count widget on the right will be updated after each new chapter, and will hopefully help to keep me going :)
Labels:
2YN,
The Monochrome Landscape,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! All comments will be moderated before showing up on the page.